Are you aware that Office 365 is far more than just Word, Excel and Powerpoint?
Office 365 is one of Microsoft’s leading products; it provides a business productivity suite with a host of relevant applications including:
ONEDRIVE FOR BUSINESS
It also acts as a starting point for your Cloud journey to a PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) or SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) model.
We are helping customers daily with the following scenarios:
- Using Exchange Online but not utilising the full Office 365 suite of apps
- Wanting to access files remotely and share them with customers (not utilising OneDrive and SharePoint)
- Want to improve communication using a messaging collaboration tool like Microsoft Teams
Alongside Office 365, Microsoft are pioneering their Microsoft 365 package which is hugely relevant given Windows 7’s End-Of-Life announcement on January 14th, 2020.
Microsoft 365 provides a holistic and cost-effective way of bundling Office 365 and some other key tools:
- Windows 10 Enterprise (Protect your devices by encrypting them with BitLocker and stay ahead of the curve with a servicing model OS)
- Microsoft Intune (Mobile Device Management to protect and control all endpoint devices, even BYOD)
- Azure Active Directory Premium (Protect your cloud identity online and fully integrate Multi-Factor Authentication seamlessly into your business)
Microbyte are jumping on the front foot and supporting a “Cloud-first” agenda. Every new conversation we are having with our customers is completely focused on their business flexibility, scale and uptime. Those conversations then trickle back to Microsoft 365 and Office 365 to solve those business challenges effectively.
“Moving to a servicing model is the only way to stay
ahead of the curve with new technology.
Microsoft 365 is great suite to keep you safe
and productive in this ever-changing landscape.”
Ben Simpson Doherty