Microbyte Solutions Ltd recognise that all businesses impact on the environment in a variety of different ways. As such we are committed to the continual improvement of our environmental performance in relation to our products and operations.
We have identified the following key environmental impacts associated with the supply and maintenance of Information Technology related equipment.
- Disposal of waste material
- Removal of computer equipment
- Disposal of printer cartridges
- Consumption of Energy & Water
- Packaging Materials
- Transport of goods
The company is committed to reducing these and other impacts and to the continual improvement of our environmental performance. To help achieve this, Microbyte Solutions Ltd are working towards Investors in the Environment (Bronze) accreditation.
We are committed to working with our staff, customers, suppliers, investors, contractors, regulatory bodies and neighbours to achieve the following objectives;
- Meet and where possible exceed all environmental regulations relevant to our organisation and its activities.
- Increase cost-effectiveness by reducing our consumption of energy and raw materials
- Reduce waste, pollution and noise both locally and in the wider environment
- Systematically assess all aspects of our company
- Set targets for measurable annual improvement.
- Make our progress available for independent assessment.
It is the responsibility of all employees, visitors and contractors to fully support this policy through active participation and co-operation.
This environmental policy will be displayed at all times and is openly available to all members of the public via our website – http://www.microbyte.co.uk/our-commitment-to-the-environment/
The introduction and implementation of this policy is a commitment of Microbyte Solutions Ltd management and a shared responsibility with our employees. Yusuf Yeganeh has designated responsibility for day-to-day implementation of this policy.
The policy will be reviewed annually as part of the organisations overall environment management plan.
POSITION: Managing Director
GREEN CHAMPION APPOINTED FOR ENVIRONMENTAL ENQUIRIES: Yusuf Yeganeh
CONTACT DETAILS: 01733 577055