Three reasons why you should switch to Microbyte
1 We’ve got the knowledge and the experience
For over 12 years Microbyte have been providing outstanding IT support. We keep up-to-date with the latest industry solutions and standards, so we can keep your company moving forward.
2 You can trust us to take care of your business
We provide IT support services to small to medium sized businesses. If a solution or service isn’t right for you, we won’t recommend it. Ask any of our customers - they’ll tell you they trust us to take care of business.
3 We’re not the cheapest, but we will save you money
We know the bottom line isn’t just about the invoice, and that real value comes from a long-term commitment to efficient practices that we guarantee will save you time and money.
"Microbyte provide us with complete peace of mind by handling all of our IT and telephony requirements... They provide an excellent help desk allowing any one of our staff immediate support when and where required."
"We take for granted that all of this equipment works 24/7... They keep our heart ticking; they carryout minor surgery when needed and at times perform heart transplants – all managed in a timely and professional way."
"Their helpdesk services are second to none ensuring a quick response to any query, from the severity of a server issue all the way to a less urgent Wireless VoIP telephone query."
"O&H are developers who are committed to building the Hampton community. We rely on excellent support from Microbyte to ensure we keep to the high levels of service, support and security that we aim to achieve. I really value the peace of mind that comes from knowing our IT is taken care of and that if anything does arise it can be dealt with promptly."
"Microbyte have provided excellent ongoing guidance to us regarding ICT that will meet our needs in the most efficient way. They are responsive to our evolving needs as an organisation and combine this with providing timely and helpful customer support and advice on a day to day basis."
- Wings, the largest Skoda dealership in East Anglia, relies on continuous system support for IT and telephony
- Microbyte handled full system implementation, on time and in full
- Microbyte offer value-added service of staff liaison to ensure services run seamlessly
- Microbyte have been Belvoir Lettings’ IT partners since 2009
- Belvoir employ 30 staff across four individual business operations, managing over 2000 customers
- Continually working with Microbyte to embed IT solutions to help make business operations more reliable and more efficient
- Large business with overseas owners
- Needed robust and reliable 24/7 support
- Microbyte implemented an entire network infrastructure from Wi-Fi to VPNs
- Microbyte provide O&H with an unlimited fully managed IT solution - server, connectivity, backup, monitoring
- Consultancy and advice on their network
- Thin Client implementation with exchange server
- An environmental charity looking to go greener
- Microbyte worked with the charity to find a suitable green technology solution that would suit a busy office
- Microbyte recommended and implemented ‘think clients’ which use a fraction of the power used by standard desktop PCs
Our Core Services
Microbyte provide IT services and solutions to suit your business’s needs. Whether you need 24/7 support from our team of skilled engineers, or hardware and IT systems, we can help. Click on our core services below to find out more.